Students enrolled in a course of study leading to a degree or certificate from the University of Washington may purchase. Entering students who have received an acceptance letter to the University of Washington and have responded by stating intent to enroll at the University of Washington may purchase. Faculty members of the University of Washington may purchase. Staff members who are directly associated with the University of Washington's academic mission and are not employed on a temporary basis, employed as a contractor, or as an acting consultant on behalf of the University of Washington may purchase. Emeritus faculty, UWRA and UWAA are eligible to purchase. Visiting scholars and non-matriculated students are not eligible to purchase.
Eligible purchasers can purchase of the following quantities of Apple products in total from an Apple Authorized Campus Store, per academic year. Any Apple products not referenced in the list below are not subject to quantity limitations.
- Desktop: Three (3)
- Mac mini: Three (3)
- Notebook: Three (3)
- iPad: Three (3)
- Display: Two (2)
Tech Center Return & Exchange Policy:
1. Returns must be completed within seven (7) days of receipt.
strong>2. Previous-model products and custom-built computers are not returnable.
3. Item(s) must be unopened, in original condition, and accompanied by all original packaging.
4. Item(s) must be accompanied by the cash register receipt.
5. There are absolutely no returns on open products.
6. All defective product issues are handled through the manufacturer.
Tech Center Web Order Return Procedure:
Send an email to Brian Nelson at email@example.com. Include in the email:
- Copy of the original receipt
- Reason for return
If approved, an RMA number will be emailed to you within 72 hours. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.