Attention artists and readers! It's time for our 2019 bookmark contests. Get creative and win prizes during this fun, local activity for kids and adults only at University Book Store.
- This contest is for readers ages 18 and up.
- Use the Official Entry Form to create an original bookmark inspired by the contest theme:
- Be sure to complete all parts of the Official Entry Form.
- Bookmark entries not on Official Entry Forms will not be considered for prizes.
- Use your imagination and be creative! Your bookmark should contain original artwork only—use your own ideas rather than copying a favorite illustration or character, as copyrighted material cannot be printed.
- Entries may be brought in to any of our stores or mailed to:
The Book Shop
University Book Store
4326 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105-5809
- One entry per person. Entries must be received by store closing on Friday, February 15, 2019.
- University Book Store will select three winning entries. First place will win a $100 gift card, second place wins a $50 gift card, and third place wins a $25 gift card. All winning bookmarks will be displayed in The Book Shop and printed for distribution by University Book Store.
- All entries become the property of University Book Store and the decisions of the judges are final.
- Bookmark entries will not be returned. We urge you to photocopy your artwork before you submit it to us.
- University Book Store reserves the option to reproduce bookmarks for distribution and to display entries within its locations.
- University Book Store reserves the option to display participants’ artwork and first name, last initial, and city at ubookstore.com and on social media.
- Employees of University Book Store and members of their families are not eligible for prize consideration.
BOOKS OPEN FOR EVERYONE ENTRY DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 15, 2019.
Questions? Contact us at 206.634.3400 with any questions.