Finger Knitting for Kids
Finger Knitting for Kids shows young crafters (and their parents) how to make cute and easy knitted pieces using only their fingers and a bit of yarn. Clear and simple step-by-step lessons walk them through a series of delightful projects—ranging from simple knitted hair ties and bags to braided scarves and pom pom hats.
This book provides easy-to-follow instructions for 15 fun knitting projects for kids, including:
- A sweet fringed scarf with matching rectangle beanie
- A colorful hair tie bracelet
- A stylishly slouchy unisex hat
- A neat little throw that can be worn as a shawl
- A braided scarf with pompom ends—a great way to mix favorite colors
- And so much more!
With a wide range of projects, interests and skill levels throughout the book, crafty kids 5-12 will be making original knitted creations in no time!