TI BAII Plus Financial Calculator
The BA II Plus financial calculator is designed for business professionals and students, this easy-to-use financial calculator delivers powerful computation functions and memory.
Ideal for applications in finance, accounting, economics, investments and statistics. Prompted display guides you through financial calculations showing current variable and label. Built-in memory for storage of previous worksheets, Can perform cash-flow analysis and advanced list-based statistics and a Slide-case included to protect screen.
- Time-Value-of-Money (TVM) calculations
- Amortization schedules
- Cash-flow analysis, Net Present Value (NPV) and Internal Rate of Return (IRR)
- Depreciation with four different methodologies
- Breakeven, profit and percent difference calculations
- Second key feature to calculate terms fast
- Easy-to-read, 10-digit display Prompted display shows current variable label and values.
- Calculate IRR and NPV for cash-flow analysis Store up to 24 uneven cash flows with up to four-digit frequencies; edit inputs to analyze the impact of changes in variables.
- Time-value-of-money function Quickly solve calculations for annuities, loans, mortgages, leases and savings.
- Depreciation schedules Choose from six methods for calculating depreciation, book value and remaining depreciable amount.
- Interest rate conversions Convert between annual (nominal) and effective interest rates.