U.S. Bank Checking Account
Manage your money the smart, easy way with a Student Checking account from U.S. Bank. With more campus partners than any other bank in the country, U.S. Bank is the number one choice for your school.
- No monthly maintenance fee — Our Student Checking account has no monthly maintenance fee. (If you prefer to receive paper statements in the mail, you’ll be charged a $2 Paper Statement Fee per month. If you enroll in eStatements, there is no monthly charge for receiving your statement.)
- No minimum balance — Our Student Checking has no minimum balance requirements. Just remember that any time you try to spend more money than you have in your account, you could be charged an overdraft fee. More about overdrafts
- Free U.S. Bank ATM transactions — Our Student Checking allows unlimited transactions from thousands of U.S. Bank ATMs. You won’t be charged to withdraw or deposit money from U.S. Bank ATMs. Additionally, transactions at ATMs that are part of the MoneyPass® network will not be charged a surcharge fee. Find U.S. Bank ATMs | Find MoneyPass ATMs
- No U.S. Bank fee on first four non-U.S. Bank ATM transactions per statement period — This is the period of time covered by each monthly bank statement. Be aware, however, that most non-U.S. Bank ATMs charge fees of their own, typically $2 or more per transaction.
- Online Banking with free credit score access — We let you get your score for free, and simulate how real-life scenarios and decisions you make can influence it - without having to learn the hard way.
- Online Reporting — download a year-to-date summary or an annual account summary for your U.S. Bank credit and debit cards.
- Free first box of checks — Writing checks might seem old school, but there will come a time when you’ll need one. So be sure to request a box when you open your checking account – your first order is free.
- A great Mobile app and more — You can take care of almost every type of transaction using U.S. Bank Online and Mobile Banking. You can find out how much money you have, deposit a check, even pay a roommate for pizza – all from your laptop or smartphone.
Address & Phone
4326 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105