University Book Store Customer Satisfaction Guarantee
We have been providing outstanding products and services to our customers for over 100 years. In that time, we've learned a lot about what our customers expect from a great bookstore.
Customers can return most items they have purchased from University Book Store for a cash or credit refund within 30 days of purchase with receipt, as long as it is still in saleable condition. Without a receipt, items can be returned for store credit only, at our discretion.
Purchases made with a credit voucher or gift card can be returned for store credit.
All sales of clearance merchandise are final.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your web purchase, you may return it to any University Book Store location
The following departmental exceptions apply:
Receipts are required for all refunds. Textbooks must be in purchased condition for a full refund. Un-activated eBooks and textbook rental fees are refundable under the same timelines as textbook purchases.
If you drop/withdraw from a class you can return your book within 14 days after the start of classes (full term courses only). A Proof of drop/withdrawal is required at the time of return. This excludes Rented Textbooks.
Our goal is to ensure that all students have access to textbooks in a timely manner so we're unable to make exceptions to these return periods.
U District, Tacoma, Bothell Stores
- Full-Term - June 25, 2018
- A-Term - June 21, 2018
- B-Term - July 23, 2018
Shoreline Community College
- July 9, 2018
- 10-Week Class: 7 Days from the start of the quarter
- 5-Week Class: 3 Days from the start of quarter
- September 30, 2018
Refund deadlines are the last days for students to return textbooks in their original condition with receipt for a full refund. Textbooks cannot be returned after a class has ended.
We will gladly exchange or refund merchandise within 30 days of purchase as long as items are in original condition, with tags, and are accompanied by a copy of the original receipt.
Exceptions may be made for returns without receipt and, if authorized, will receive a store credit voucher.
Size exchanges on clearance merchandise are permitted; otherwise all clearance sales are final and non-refundable.
To return or exchange an item from TheHuskyShop.com, please mail the item to the following address:
University Book Store
Attn: Husky Web Orders
4326 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105
In the package, please include:
- the item(s) you would like to return
- any tags you have
- the receipt from your purchase (orginal or copy)
- a note specifying the return or exchange you would like to make
- your name, phone number, and address
In the case of exchanges, there is no shipping charge for the new item you select.
- Returns must be completed within seven (7) days of receipt.
- Previous-model products and custom-built computers are not returnable.
- Item(s) must be unopened, in original condition, and accompanied by all original packaging.
- Items(s) must be accompanied by the cash register receipt.
- There are absolutely no returns on open products.
- All defective product issues are handled through the manufacturer.
Tech Center Web Order Return Procedure
Send an email to Brian Nelson at firstname.lastname@example.org. Include in the email:
- Copy of the original receipt
- Reason for return
If approved, an RMA number will be emailed to you within 72 hours. Customer is responsible for return shipping charges.