The Pack Rewards™
University Book Store gives back to the UW community!
Join The Pack Rewards™ – University Book Store’s free membership program for University of Washington and Cascadia College students, faculty, and staff, plus UWAA and UWRA members!
When you join The Pack Rewards, you get these exclusive perks:
- 10% discount on all Husky merchandise, books, supplies, and home & gift items* every day at University Book Store and ubookstore.com, even on gameday!
- Exclusive promotions and savings, only for Pack Rewards members.
- Early access to limited edition and special products, author events, and more!
*Some restrictions apply; see ubookstore.com/disclaimer for full details.
How can I join The Pack Rewards?
Current UW or Cascadia College students, faculty, and staff, as well as UWAA and UWRA members are eligible for The Pack Rewards.
- Create an account on the website, or log in to your existing account.
- Under Overview, click on Memberships and then Pack Rewards.
- Enter your School ID (this can also be your UWAA or UWRA membership), your ID type, and school, and then submit!
You should receive an email confirmation shortly, and your Pack Rewards discount will be automatically applied to your purchase.
Please note: this discount is a one-time discount until we have verified your school/UW ID, which can take between 1–2 business days. Once your membership is verified, you will see a welcome email and your discount will automatically apply whenever you’re logged in to your ubookstore.com account!
Want to get rewarded for loving books?
Our Readers Club punch cards get you $20 off when you spend $200 on books*! You’ll receive a punch for every $10 you spend on books, before tax, and once you’ve received 20 punches you can redeem your Readers Club card for $20 off your next purchase*!
Readers Club cards are free to anyone who wants one, but do not combine with a Pack Rewards or PiE discount. Submitted Readers Club cards must include your name and email address in order to receive your discount.
Readers Club cards can only be redeemed in-store and have no cash value. If a customer redeems their completed Readers Club on a purchase of less than $20, the difference is not credited back to the customer.
How do I sign up?
Ask about our Readers Club at any University Book Store location. We’ll ask for your name, phone number, and email address (all three items are required), and give you a punch card in return.
Which items are eligible for the discount?
Anything you can read: new books, used books, bargain books, magazines, and newspapers.
What other special benefits & rewards can I expect to receive as a club member?
As a University Book Store Readers Club member you will be the first to know about special book sales, author events, and more!
Where's the apostrophe in "Readers Club"?
In this case, "Readers" is an attributive noun instead of a possessive, so there isn't one. But you probably already knew that.
*Excludes course materials.
Partners in Education program (PiE)
University Book Store would like to recognize the hard work of local and state educators (YOU!) and support your efforts to provide students access to the classroom supplies and reading materials they need to succeed.
PiE Members receive a unique code is yours to use all year* to receive your 20% discount, in-store and online, on all qualifying Books and Supplies.
University Book Store also offers PiE Members in-store and online book fairs to help jump-start fundraising for your school!
To become a member of the PiE rewards program, you must be currently employed and licensed Pre-K — 12 educator, librarian, administrator, or a homeschooler. To verify your employment, please provide University Book Store with a link to your school’s website, a recent pay stub, a copy of your current school ID, or a valid letter of intent (for homeschoolers).
Due to employment verification, PiE enrollment expires annually on June 30.
Enroll for PiE in-store or online:
- In-store: Visit any of our six Puget Sound locations with your proof of employment.
- Online: Enroll from home in four easy steps.
- Create Account or Log In with your existing account number
- Click on "PiE Membership" under the My Account menu
- Enter the required information
- Upload a PDF or JPEG, or link to your school’s website, to verify your employment and click "save"
For more information, visit one of our locations or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.