The Pack Rewards™
University Book Store gives back to the UW community!
Join The Pack Rewards™ – University Book Store’s free membership program for University of Washington and Cascadia College students, faculty, and staff, plus UWAA and UWRA members!
2023 - 2024 Benefits for Pack Rewards Members:
- Pack Appreciation Days - Every First Tuesday, Pack Rewards members get 20% off storewide!*
- Quarterly 25% off sale storewide*
- Dawg Deal of the Month - Look for exclusive discounts every month!
- Special after-hours shopping events.
- Husky Reader’s Club punch card in the Book Department
- Free T-Shirt on your birthday month!**
- Sticker of the Month - Get a free sticker every month - quantities are limited!** Other fun surprise benefits!
*Excludes course materials; some additional restrictions apply; see ubookstore.com/disclaimer for full details. Offers available while supplies last. Not combinable with other discounts.
** Free shirt and sticker coupons are sent via email. Only available in-store.
How can I join The Pack Rewards?
Current UW or Cascadia College students, faculty, and staff, as well as UWAA and UWRA members are already part of the Pack Rewards! Just show your Husky or Membership Card at checkout.
How can I get Pack Rewards benefits while shopping online?
- Create an account on the website, or log in to your existing account.
- Under Overview, click on Memberships and then Pack Rewards.
- Enter your School ID (this can also be your UWAA or UWRA membership), your ID type, and school, and then submit!
You should receive an email confirmation shortly, and your Pack Rewards discount will be automatically applied to your purchase.
Want to get rewarded for loving books?
Our Readers Club punch cards get you $20 off when you spend $200 on books*! You’ll receive a punch for every $10 you spend on books, before tax, and once you’ve received 20 punches you can redeem your Readers Club card for $20 off your next purchase*!
Readers Club cards are free to anyone who wants one! Pack Rewards Members are eligible for a special punch card that gets you $10 off when you spend $100 in books for faster returns. Submitted Readers Club cards must include your name and email address in order to receive your discount.
Readers Club cards can only be redeemed in-store and have no cash value. If a customer redeems their completed Readers Club on a purchase of less than $20 or $10 depending on the card, the difference is not credited back to the customer.
How do I sign up?
Ask about our Readers Club at any University Book Store location. We’ll ask for your name, phone number, and email address (all three items are required), and give you a punch card in return.
Which items are eligible for the discount?
Books! This includes the Book of the Month and Bargain Books
*Excludes course materials, magazines, cards, and newspapers
What other special benefits & rewards can I expect to receive as a club member?
As a University Book Store Readers Club member you will be the first to know about special book sales, author events, and more!
*Excludes course materials.
Partners in Education program (PiE)
University Book Store would like to recognize the hard work of local and state educators (YOU!) and support your efforts to provide students access to the classroom supplies and reading materials they need to succeed.
PiE Members receive a unique code is yours to use all year* to receive your 20% discount, in-store and online, on all qualifying Books and Supplies.
University Book Store also offers PiE Members in-store and online book fairs to help jump-start fundraising for your school!
To become a member of the PiE rewards program, you must be currently employed and licensed Pre-K — 12 educator, librarian, administrator, or a homeschooler. To verify your employment, please provide University Book Store with a link to your school’s website, a recent pay stub, a copy of your current school ID, or a valid letter of intent (for homeschoolers).
Due to employment verification, PiE enrollment expires annually on June 30.
Enroll for PiE in-store or online:
- In-store: Visit any of our locations with your proof of employment.
- Online: Enroll from home in four easy steps.
- Create Account or Log In with your existing account number
- Click on "PiE Membership" under the My Account menu
- Enter the required information
- Upload a PDF or JPEG, or link to your school’s website, to verify your employment and click "save"
For more information, visit one of our locations or email us at email@example.com.