IMPORTANT UPDATES FOR FALL QUARTER 2022
UW BOTHELL & CASCADIA COLLEGE: Your campus pop-up dates are Tuesday, Sept 27–Thursday, Sept 29 from 10am–3pm. Credit card only.
Know Your Requirements:
- Required: This book was requested by your instructor as required material for your course.
- Optional: This book was requested by your instructor as optional material for your course.
- Recommended: This book was requested by your instructor as recommended for your course.
- Required - pick ONE: This book was requested by your instructor as required materials but is available in more than one format (physical book, eBook, etc.).
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Nothing is listed for my course – what does that mean?
Either no materials are required for your course OR your instructor hasn’t requested anything at this time.
- My course materials are out of stock – what should I do?
Contact the bookstore 206-634-3400 ext. 335 and request a re-order for the book you need. Re-orders typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- What do I select for Required – pick ONE?
This textbook was requested by your instructor as a required material, but it is available in more than one format (bound, loose leaf, bundles, access code w/eBook, eBook, etc.). Please select only one option. If you choose multiple formats of the same item, we will fill your order with the least expensive of your selections, in this order, as available: the least expensive physical option selected, then the digital option.
Course materials for all campuses are located at our U District store.
- Log into your MyUW and find "Register using SLN codes" under Quick Links, then click on "Display Textbooks" and click on course specific links or "Compare Prices and Shop UBS" for your full list of textbooks.
- Or visit the registration page and select your course and click the book icon. From here, you can select any of the hyperlinked 'Course' fields, which will bring you to the requirements for that specific course on ubookstore.com.
- Once you are on ubookstore.com all of your purchase options will appear on the page. Select purchase type (buy, rental, or digital), and select condition (new, used, etc.) Then select 'add to cart.'
Cascadia College and K-12 Students
- Visit course selection tool and select your courses. From here, you can find all the course materials that are needed for your classes.
University Book Store offers multiple digital editions for purchase or rental through different partners. The purchase process is the same for physical textbooks through ubookstore.com.
Once you have made your purchase, you will receive an email from the eBook provider (such as RedShelf) with your unique access URL. You will receive a unique email for every eBook purchased.
Click on "Digital Content" to learn more about our offerings and how we offer you the best deal.
Textbooks have their own unique return policy and deadlines. Please visit ubookstore.com/returns-exchanges for more information.
Because of the global impact of COVID-19, we have suspended our textbook rental options for physical textbooks. Rental options are still available for digital editions.
The Pack Rewards is University Book Store’s free membership program for UW and Cascadia students like you, and other UW community members!
As a Pack Rewards member, you receive an automatic, everyday discount on Husky merchandise, books, supplies, and home & gift items* every day, even on game day, plus other amazing perks!
Create or log in to your existing ubookstore.com account, then click on Account Overview, then Memberships, and fill out the required fields! Once your information is submitted, you’ll receive a confirmation email and your discount will automatically apply to your purchase!
*Some restrictions apply; see ubookstore.com/disclaimer for full details.