Know Your Requirements:
- Required: This book was requested by your instructor as required material for your course.
- Optional: This book was requested by your instructor as optional material for your course.
- Recommended: This book was requested by your instructor as recommended for your course.
- Required Choose Format: This book was requested by your instructor as required materials but is available in more than one format (physical book, eBook, etc.).
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Nothing is listed for my course – what does that mean?
Either no materials are required for your course OR your instructor hasn’t requested anything at this time.
- My course materials are out of stock – what should I do?
Contact the bookstore 206-634-3400 ext. 335 and request a re-order for the book you need. Re-orders typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
Due to COVID-19 and the temporary closure of many of our physical locations, all course materials are currently located at our U District Store. Please order online whenever possible.
- UW Seattle materials are located at our U District Store.
- UW Bothell & Cascadia materials are located at our U District Store. (Please order online.)
- UW Tacoma materials are located at our U District Store. (Please order online.)
- Charles Wright Books are located at our U District Store.
- Bush Upper & Middle School Books are located at the U District Store.
- Kennedy Catholic School Books are located at the U District Store.
- Seattle Prep books are located at the U District Store.
- UW Seattle: University Book Store has many of the course packs you need. If it’s not listed for your course, please check with your instructor. Professional Copy n Print or one of the other various copy centers along University Way NE often carry course packs for Seattle courses.
- UW Bothell: Please find required course packs at our U District Store. (Please order online.)
- UW Tacoma: Course packs are located at the campus copy center.
- Log into your MyUW and find "Register using SLN codes" under Quick Links, then click on "Display Textbooks" and click on course specific links or "Compare Prices and Shop UBS" for your full list of course materials.
- Or visit the registration page and select your course and click the book icon. From here, you can select any of the hyperlinked 'Course' fields, which will bring you to the requirements for that specific course on ubookstore.com.
- Once you are on ubookstore.com all of your purchase options will appear on the page. Select purchase type (buy, rental, or digital), and select condition (new, used, etc.) Then select 'add to cart.'
Cascadia College, Shoreline Students, K-12 Students
- Visit course selection tool and select your courses. From here, you can find all the course materials that are needed for your classes.
University Book Store offers multiple digital editions for purchase or rental through different partners. Click on "Digital" to learn more about our offerings and how we offer you the best deal.
Course Materials have their own unique return policy and deadlines. Please visit ubookstore.com/returns-exchanges for more information.
Because of the global impact of COVID-19, we have suspended our textbook rental options for physical textbooks. Rental options are still available for digital editions.
The Pack Rewards is University Book Store’s free, instant rewards membership program for UW and Cascadia students like you, and other UW community members!
As a Pack Rewards member, you receive an automatic, everyday discount on Husky merchandise and books* every day, even on game day, plus other amazing perks!
Create or log in to your existing ubookstore.com account, then click on Account Overview, then Memberships, and fill out the required fields! Once your information is submitted, you’ll receive a confirmation email and your discount will automatically apply to your purchase!
*Unless stated otherwise, your Pack Rewards discount excludes course materials.