Know Your Requirements:
- Required: This book was requested by your instructor as required material for your course.
- Optional: This book was requested by your instructor as optional material for your course.
- Recommended: This book was requested by your instructor as recommended for your course.
- Required - pick ONE: This book was requested by your instructor as required materials but is available in more than one format (physical book, eBook, etc.).
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Nothing is listed for my course – what does that mean?
Either no materials are required for your course OR your instructor hasn’t requested anything at this time.
- My course materials are out of stock – what should I do?
Contact the bookstore 206-634-3400 ext. 335 and request a re-order for the book you need. Re-orders typically arrive in 2-5 business days.
- What do I select for Required – pick ONE?
This textbook was requested by your instructor as a required material, but it is available in more than one format (bound, loose leaf, bundles, access code w/eBook, eBook, etc.). Please select only one option. If you choose multiple formats of the same item, we will fill your order with the least expensive of your selections, in this order, as available: the least expensive physical option selected, then the digital option.
Course materials for all campuses are located at our U District store.
- Log into your MyUW and find "Register using SLN codes" under Quick Links, then click on "Display Textbooks" and click on course specific links or "Compare Prices and Shop UBS" for your full list of textbooks.
- Or visit the registration page and select your course and click the book icon. From here, you can select any of the hyperlinked 'Course' fields, which will bring you to the requirements for that specific course on ubookstore.com.
- Once you are on ubookstore.com all of your purchase options will appear on the page. Select purchase type (buy, rental, or digital), and select condition (new, used, etc.) Then select 'add to cart.'
Cascadia College and K-12 Students
- Visit course selection tool and select your courses. From here, you can find all the course materials that are needed for your classes.
University Book Store offers multiple digital editions for purchase or rental through different partners. The purchase process is the same for physical textbooks through ubookstore.com.
Once you have made your purchase, you will receive an email from the eBook provider (such as RedShelf) with your unique access URL. You will receive a unique email for every eBook purchased.
Click on "Digital Content" to learn more about our offerings and how we offer you the best deal.
Textbooks have their own unique return policy and deadlines. Please visit ubookstore.com/returns-exchanges for more information.
Because of the global impact of COVID-19, we have suspended our textbook rental options for physical textbooks. Rental options are still available for digital editions.
The Pack Rewards is University Book Store’s free membership program for UW and Cascadia students like you, and other UW community members!
As a Pack Rewards member, you receive an automatic, everyday discount on Husky merchandise, books, supplies, and home & gift items* every day, even on game day, plus other amazing perks!
Create or log in to your existing ubookstore.com account, then click on Account Overview, then Memberships, and fill out the required fields! Once your information is submitted, you’ll receive a confirmation email and your discount will automatically apply to your purchase!
*Some restrictions apply; see ubookstore.com/disclaimer for full details.
University Book Store has been a premier destination for UW students and Husky fans alike since 1900. We have everything you need to succeed in your academic pursuits. From textbooks to school supplies, planners, and backpacks. We carry a wide assortment of brands including Moleskine, Lamy, Pilot, Zebra, Golden, North Face, Timbuk2, Hydro Flask, Herschel, Fjallraven, and Rhodia.
Shop all supplies here, https://www.ubookstore.com/supplies.
University Book Store also has a large selection of course-specific materials to help students excel in their classes. Textbooks are available in both digital and physical copies. Whether you are a student or faculty, we have the resources you need.
View our textbook selection here: https://www.ubookstore.com/student
University Book Store also has a wide selection of Husky apparel and gear. Show your school spirit with our collection of tops, sweatshirts, socks, hats, and bags and available in mens, womens, unisex, and kids sizes! We also have a variety of gifts, including mugs, keychains, and other accessories that make great souvenirs for all huskies - students, alumni, and college football lovers alike. Shop our exclusive collection, Summit + Sound, that combines the beauty of the Pacific NorthWest with iconic UW colors.
We carry the highest quality gear in brands such as Champion, adidas, Columbia, Hype and Vice, New Era, and League.
Shop for Husky gear and gifts here: https://www.ubookstore.com/husky-gear
You can also get signed books at the University Book Store! We regularly host author events and a monthly book club. Our signed books include Julia Quinn, Robin Hobb, books from local Seattle authors, and a rotating collection from visiting authors.
We are an independent bookstore and carry books of all genres kids & YA, Science Fiction and Fantasy, Manga, Graphic Novels, and Comic Books, Romance ,Non Fiction, Magazines, and Literary Fiction.
We carry a variety of gifts including JellyCat, Native NorthWest, Cozy socks from World's Softest Socks or Blue Q, kitchenware, soaps, holiday gifts, candles, cards, and sweet chocolates from brands including Seattle Chocolate and Theo. We even carry board games and puzzles.
Shop two convenient locations in the U District or in the Husky Union Building on campus.