Web Accessibility Statement
University Book Store strives to provide a positive customer experience to all customers. Accessibility and Inclusion are at the core of our mission to benefit our community and shoppers alike. Whether you are using assistive technologies such as screen readers, magnifiers, voice recognition software, or captions for videos, our goal is to make your use of our website a successful and enjoyable experience.
We have taken many steps in our journey towards complete accessibility, and we are striving to ensure W3C and WCAG compliance. Ultimately, we view accessibility as an ongoing effort, and we will continue to make improvements. We would love your feedback on how we are doing! Please see the contact information section below.
If you have difficulty using or accessing any elements of this website, please feel free to call us at 206.634.3400 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with you to provide the information, item, or transaction you seek through a communication method that is accessible for you consistent with applicable law (for example, through telephone support).
Our Current Accessibility Features
- Alternative text detail for appropriate images and other non-text elements.
- This website has been designed for device independence so that use of the mouse is not required.
- Where tables are used for the presentation of data, table cells are associated with headers to facilitate navigation with screen readers. Also, each data table has a summary which provides additional information about the table's contents.
- Structural markup to indicate headings and lists to aid in page comprehension.
- Association of forms with labels