33rd Annual Kids Bookmark Contest
Attention artists and readers! It's time for our 2019 bookmark contest. Get creative and win prizes during this fun, local activity for kids only at University Book Store.
- This contest is for school-age readers from Kindergarten through Grade 8.
- Use the Official Entry Form to create an original bookmark inspired by the contest theme:
BOOKS OPEN FOR EVERYONE
- Be sure to complete all parts of the Official Entry Form.
- Bookmark entries not on Official Entry Forms will not be considered for prizes.
- Use your imagination and be creative! Your bookmark should contain original artwork only—use your own ideas rather than copying a favorite illustration or character, as copyrighted material cannot be printed.
- Entries may be brought in to any of our stores or mailed to:
University Book Store
4326 University Way NE
Seattle, WA 98105-5809
- One entry per person. Entries must be received by store closing on Friday, March 29, 2019.
- University Book Store will award four prizes in each of the following grade divisions: Grades K – 2, Grades 3 – 5, and Grades 6 – 8, for a total of twelve prizes. Bookmarks selected for prizes will be displayed in Kids Books and will be printed for distribution by University Book Store.
- All entries become the property of University Book Store, and the decisions of the judges are final.
- Bookmark entries will not be returned. We urge you to photocopy your artwork before you submit it to us.
- University Book Store reserves the option to reproduce bookmarks for distribution and display entries within its locations.
- University Book Store reserves the option to display participants’ artwork, first name, last initial, grade, and school online at ubookstore.com and on social media.
- Employees of University Book Store and members of their families are not eligible for prize consideration.
ENTRY DEADLINE IS FRIDAY, MARCH 29, 2019.
Use the Official Entry Form available at our U District, Mill Creek, and Tacoma stores or online at ubookstore.com/bookmarkcontest. Please call 206.634.3400 with any questions.